Purchase tickets Here
2019 EasterFest Prices
Terms & Conditions
Bacchus Marsh EasterFest
Terms and Conditions of Entry and Participation
Prices are in Australian dollars.
Prices are as follows:
Pre order $16 +Booking Fee per ticket.
LIMITED tickets may be available on the day at a cost of $20.Tickets are only required for PATRONS participating in the hunts and include a container to put their goodies in.
EasterFest may have some activities that require a gold coin donation, however some will attract their own price, such as the ‘Rides’, ‘Face Painting’ “Side Shows (laughing clowns etc.) etc.
We are not able to confirm your attendance until full payment has been received and PAYMENT HAS CLEARED.
Confirmation of your registration will be issued upon full payment.
Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team has a record off ALL confirmed orders for those who pre purchased.
To participate in the Hunt you will be required to purchase a ticket. Tickets are LIMITED per age group and hunt to ensure safety.
Booking online ensures you book a time that suits you and your child. Tickets purchased on the day will have times allocated at the organiser’s discretion.
By attending Bacchus Marsh EasterFest, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing Bacchus Marsh EasterFest in its entirety that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by The Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team.
The Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team reserves the right to amend or cancel any event or event times and dates as and when it deems necessary. This includes changes to speakers, content and programme.
All participants in the Hunt are required to hold a valid ticket before entering the Hunt area.
Pre-Purchased tickets contain a QR code which must be scanned upon entry. You must be able to present your tickets in person on the day of the hunt (Tickets can be presented as a legible print out or via electronic device ie. phone or tablet) NO TICKET NO ENTRY
Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any tickets considered to be counterfeit, illegible or unscannable.
Tickets purchased on the day will be issued a wristband upon registration at the Registration Tent on arrival. Wristbands are colour coded according to age and time and are strictly one per person per hunt. Wristbands that appear tampered with will NOT be accepted into the Hunt area. Once your child completes their hunt, an Official Volunteer may remove the band. Bands removed by an unauthorised person will be considered tampered with and VOID.
All hunt participants are required to marshal at the hunt area 15 minutes before their scheduled hunt time. The Bacchus Marsh EasterFest team is not responsible for any participant missing their scheduled hunt.
Refunds and discounts will not be made for participants arriving late or missing their scheduled Hunt.
No refunds will be given once tickets are booked and payment is made.
In registering for the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest, delegates grant permission to the organisers, its agents, sponsors and others working under its authority to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness pertaining to the said festival. It is understood these images may be used for promotion, news, online/multimedia/research and/or education purposes by Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team in respect of their image/likeness or its use.
Bacchus Marsh EasterFest is an open environment, with large numbers of attendees and sponsors. By entering the festival, patrons accept and understand as binding the festival rules and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
It is each person's responsibility to make themselves aware of the rules and by entering the festival venue you hereby agree to all rules and regulations as outlined here on in. This, without exception applies to all and any children/minors in your charge.
Bacchus Marsh EasterFest is outdoors, so conditions may vary (including access, seating, and protection from weather, terrain and available facilities). Areas at the festival are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. Patrons should take appropriate care for their own wellbeing at Bacchus Marsh EasterFest including hydration and sun, wind and rain protection. Patrons are encouraged to SLIP, SLOP, SLAP, SEEK and SLIDE!
The Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team has made available a water fountain from Western Water for free Hydration.
Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send a substitute in their place. Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team must be notified of all substitutions 7 days prior to the event. Failure to attend will result in full forfeiture of the full event fee.
Patrons can contact Bacchus Marsh EasterFest via email, telephone, or Facebook. Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team will confirm the change.
The Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team reserves the right to refuse admittance: or removal of person or persons from the event.
Bacchus Marsh EasterFest patrons or volunteers must not, without the prior consent from the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers:
a) Enter the Hunt area until told by an official volunteer;
b) Interfere with any event under taken by the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team in any fenced off area;
c) Damage any part of Maddingley Park;
e) Disrupt, interrupt or behave in any manner that may disrupt or interrupt any official, volunteer or sponsor of Bacchus Marsh EasterFest, and their associates or any race, event or activity;
f) Act or conduct oneself in such a way as to hinder, obstruct or interfere with a volunteer or sponsor of taking part in an activity or to adversely affect the safety of the public
g) Deliberately cause unreasonable inconvenience to any patron, volunteer or sponsor of the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers, or associates, or interfere with the comfort of any patron or their enjoyment of Bacchus Marsh EasterFest;
h) Use racist,indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner;
i) Interfere with, obstruct or hinder the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers or associates or an official volunteer or sponsor in the exercise of his or her powers, functions or duties;
j) Busk or conduct similar entertainment;
k) Become intoxicated or visibly affected by drugs;
l) Refuse to follow any reasonable direction issued by Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers, official volunteer or sponsor;
m) Smoke within Maddingley Park. Based on the changes to the Tobacco Act 1987 that came into effect on 1st April 2014 http://www.health.vic.gov.au/tobaccoreforms/smoke-free-children-rec-areas/index.htm
NOTE: By law, smoking is banned within 10 metres (about two car lengths) of all children’s playground equipment in outdoor public places in Victoria from 1 April 2014
Where does the ban apply?
Children’s playground equipment may include an individual piece of equipment as well as clusters of playground equipment, such as climbing frames, swings and slides.
The ban applies to outdoor dining and drinking areas within 10 metres of outdoor children’s playground equipment.
Smoke-Free Outdoor dining areas
From 1 August 2017, the Tobacco Amendment Act 2016 will amend the Tobacco Act 1987 to ban smoking at all outdoor dining areas when food is available for consumption. This will include:
- premises such as restaurants, cafés, take-away shops and licenced premises, including courtyard dining areas and footpath dining
- food fairs
- other organised outdoor events, including community or street festivals.
There is strong community support for this reform, with over 73 percent of Victorians supporting the introduction of a ban on smoking in outdoor dining areas.
For more information, visit the smoke-free outdoor dining page.
19. Impressions and maps of the event area published by Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers are approximate only. Bacchus EasterFest organisers reserve the right to determine actual and final location of food and drink vendors, market stalls, carnival rides and other conveniences and attractions without notice.
20. If the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest Team cancels the festival or part thereof due to inclement weather on the day of the scheduled festival, they will have the right to reschedule the event and keep payment. All participants will be notified by email.
21.Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers (and or any persons thereby associated with or given authority by the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers or members thereof) reserve the right to ask any person/persons at any time deemed necessary, due to inappropriate or unacceptable behaviour, to remove themselves or be removed from the venue of the above said Event in progress. This includes any stalls, rides, games, entertainment, hunts and all other facilities associated in any way with the above said event.
22. The chocolate eggs/bunnies and all other such chocolate edibles, provided for the purpose of the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest, are sourced from a variety of brands. Such chocolate may therefore contain traces of tree nuts and or nut products and or soy, or other ingredients that may affect those with various allergies. This includes such chocolate that may be processed on, or with equipment which may have been used in the preparation of tree nuts and or nut products, and or other ingredients that may cause concern with known allergies.
PLEASE BE STRICTLY AWARE OF THIS IF YOU, OR A PERSON UNDER YOUR CARE, HAS AN ALLERGY TO ANY FORM OF NUTS OR NUT PRODUCTS, OR ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY BE FOUND IN CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS, THAT MAY CAUSE A REACTION TO VARIOUS KNOWN / PRE DIAGNOSED ALLERGIES.
23. In attending and or participating in the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest and any or all associated events and attractions on GOOD FRIDAY ANNUALLY (or an alternate date or time as may be decided by the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers) you hereby agree to participate in Bacchus Marsh EasterFest at your own risk (and that of any person or persons in your care) and to indemnify and keep indemnified the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers (or any persons associated with or given authority by the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers or a member thereof) against all claims, suits, actions or demands which may be brought in respect of any injury or other loss sustained by any person or persons participating in Bacchus Marsh EasterFest and associated events and attractions, and agree to exonerate the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers or any person or persons associated with or given authority by the Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers or a member thereof) from all responsibility and from all loss or injury to any person due to alleged liability or otherwise.
24. Bacchus Marsh EasterFest will provide a platform for other community groups to raise funds through raffles etc for their own cause. Patrons will be notified via Facebook and website as to what groups will be present on the day and what they will be organising. Bacchus Marsh EasterFest organisers take no responsibility for activities ran by these groups.
WE ARE EGG-CITED TO BE BRINGING THE COMMUNITY THIS EVENT. BACCHUS MARSH EASTERFEST ORGANISERS WILL BE DONATING ALL NET PROCEEDS RAISED BY BACCHUS MARSH EASTERFEST TO THE BACCHUS MARSH AND MELTON REGIONAL HOSPITAL URGENT CARE DEPARTMENT(DJERRIWARRH HEALTH SERVICES) WE THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL’
Dotty & Team